#matching hawkguy icons you jump i jump
u ever have that friend where ur like. yes lets get an apartment together. lets adopt 200 cats. lets DO IT
cute ass flower questionsDaisy:
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
What color looks best on you?
Name three facts about your family.
What's the best thing you can cook?
If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
Favorite holiday dish?
Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
Favorite kind of soup?
What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
Are you currently in love with someone?
Would you ever become a vegan?
What's your favorite hot beverage?
For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
Do you like going on airplanes?
Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
What color was your childhood home?
Do you like where you're from?
What was your favorite book as a child?
What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
Queen Anne's Lace:
Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
Favorite kind of candy?
Would you rather be cold or hot?
Do you listen to what's on the radio?
Do you like when it rains?
What's a movie you cried while watching?
Do you think you're important?
We loved these prompts so much, myself and skinnvsteve made a new list of prompt starters!
Pick a line, and a pairing, for a microfic!
- “Well that could have gone better.”
- “I hope you know what you’re doing.”
- “Does that hurt? It looks like it hurts.”
- “He put you up to this, didn’t he?” (Alt, she/they)
- “Are you kidding me? We are not ‘fine’!”
- “Come out. Please.”
- “Get it off, GET IT OFF!”
- “I just wanted to see you.”
- “Can I help?”
- “I might reconsider, if…”
- “This doesn’t feel right.”
- “Do you want to like, go get a coffee?”
- “So, come here often?”
- “Maybe it would be better if we just stopped.”
- “This is hard enough without you doing that.”
- “I don’t want to have a baby.”
- “Well no one asked me.”
- “I’m not being paranoid!”
- “Put me down for ‘no.”
- “What do you remember?”
- “Well, what did they say about me?”
- “I told you this was a bad idea.”
- “Oh relax, we’ll be fine.”
- “Why didn’t you?”
- “Are… are you cooking?”